SAF x ASAP Curatorial Research Fellowship 2023
CRITERIA FOR SELECTION
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. If I have less than 2 years of work experience in a curatorial role, am I eligible?
– You are required to have 2 years of experience in curation OR a related field.
2. I will be travelling during the period of the fellowship, can I apply?
– The Fellowship programme will allow for vacation leave provided that the work is completed within the given time.
3. Can the proposed project be based on a single artist?
– Yes, the proposed project can be based on a single artist.
4. What should my portfolio include?
– Your portfolio can include catalogues of past exhibitions; research papers/essays; etc.
5. Should the exhibition be limited to digital works?
– No, you do not have to limit yourself to digital works while curating the exhibition, but you should keep in mind the reproducibility of the work for the exhibition in Goa.
6. Will there be an exhibition/outcome in the UK? Will I have to bring the same exhibition to India or can it change/develop?
– Yes, the Fellow will be part of a talk around the fellowship towards the end of the programme. The details will be provided after the selection.
For further queries, you can write to [email protected]